Tuesday 31 May 2011

Salts Mill - Roof Space



Leeds Photographic Society held its annual exhibition in the roof space of Salts Mill at the weekend. I really like this roof space and have posted a picture of it before. This view shows probably less than half of the length of the room, it really is an impressive space. The pictures by the way, were excellent.

(There was also an exhibition of photographs by the St. Peter's Church Photography Group which I unfortunately missed on my weekend visit).

2 comments:

  1. Gee, did I miss that? I was so busy up at St Peter's, I didn't even know that was on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I’ve just been searching for information about this subject for a even though and yours could be the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?

    Loft insulation

    ReplyDelete